Male client who reports experiencing symptoms of psychosis which include, low motivation, social functioning, flat/blunted affect, difficulty concentrating, depressed mood, high level of anxiety, perceptual disturbance or hallucination ( auditory, visual) expressed paranoid thoughts and exhibits paranoid reactions including extreme disturb distrust, fear, and apprehension.
1) Schizoaffective disorder, bipolar type
2) Post traumatic stress disorder
3) History of substance use (methamphetamine abuse)
1. Write extensively on pathophysiology/developmental stages of schizophrenia then narrow it down to schizoaffective disorder, bipolar type.
2. Write on the methods use to define diagnosis and rationale, clinical presentation, appropriate testing and treatment modalities (both medications and therapies) of schizophrenia.
3. Write briefly about post- traumatic stress disorder and substance use (meth abuse) and their treatment plans.
– Use APA format 6th edition and peer reviewed sources
-8 pages paper (excluding title page and reference
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"