For this assignment, use Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to “mock up” a project management dashboard. Read this article on project dashboards. Then perform more research on your own, if necessary, and create a one-page dashboard for a fictitious project. You will supply the information about the project – and include these talking points:
· – project began June 1 and is due September 1
· – the planning phase is complete and development/execution is under way
· – development is running 2 weeks behind
· – there is a cost overrun of 40k at this point (total budget 400k, total actual cost to date 225k)
· – upcoming milestones include test plan creation, system testing, user acceptance testing, and go-live on Sept 1
· – there are 4 people remaining on the project at this point plus yourself
Mock up a one-page dashboard that identifies the project across the top with its current status and then contains 5 or more sections of information (perhaps budget-to-date vs total budget, upcoming due dates for tasks, and more – per your research). You may use a dashboard template but do not copy any data or graphs/charts directly from the sample dashboard.
You will have to make up statistics about the project. Submit your project dashboard as a Word doc, PPT file, Excel spreadsheet or – if you want – a web page by the due date. Try wix.com or weebly.com if you choose to create a web page. Your submission cannot be an image file (.jpgs, for example) or PDF files. You may of course use charts, graphs, etc, on the dashboard, that you have created.
For this assignment, write originally – but you do not need to cite any outside sources.
A professional design and consistency/readability/spelling/etc DO count.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"