Now that you have completed your Narrative Essay preparatory activities (free write and outline), reflect back on this process, how it went, and what you’ve learned from it. Write a brief reflection journal in which you address the following questions (from The Writer’s Way, p. P-6):
1. What just happened? (What did I/we do?)
2. What was the purpose of doing this activity? (Why did I/we do it?)
3. What did the reading in the textbook say about this activity? [For this question, identify one concept, idea, or instruction from the textbook that struck you as interesting or significant.]
4. What was the point of this reading?
5. How can I use this activity or information going forward?
Important: Do not write just one-sentence answers to the above questions. Write at least a paragraph for each. You might want to review the additional explanations on p. P-6 before your proceed.
You do not have to use APA Style for this assignment, but your journal must be double spaced
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"