· Completing this assignment will enable students to connect events happening within their field to course concepts and the human behaviors driving them.
· Students will choose a current event within the business management field, and complete an analysis of the situation, relating it to course concepts. It may be anything current (within the last 6months, but stay away from politics, keep it within the industry you are going to be working in).
· The audience for this assignment is an intern learning about business leadership and the student will occupy the role of a mentor.
· Select an article from a credible news/industry publication, announcement or press release; it must be within the last 6 months. Prepare a brief, outlining who the players are & the situation; then analyze it through the lens of the assigned topic. Analysis should include why the situation has evolved, what was successful, what could have been done differently, how it could be resolved, etc.
· Format: Times New Roman 12 point only, single spaced, 1 inch margins, MSWord only, pages numbered. Utilize headings and bullets!
· Professional: No spelling or grammatical errors, verify your work choice.
· References: Full bibliography attached, correctly cited APA or MLA, with all citations to the source, citations to a website alone are incomplete. Full citation of the article is a requirement, page number citation to text book information is sufficient.
Do each topic based on the requirements above/the article you have chosen to analyze for these for topics.
1. Emotions, Attitudes, Perceptions and their effect on moral
2. Finding effective ways to motivate employees
3. Looking at leaders & how they impact their employees
4. Effective navigation through change
Emotions, Attitudes, Perceptions and their effect on moral
Finding effective ways to motivate employees
Looking at leaders & how they impact their employees
Effective navigation through change
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"