HHPH 1304: Community Health
Assignment Readings: Chapter 10
1. Select one individual of an ethnic or racial group other than your own.
2. Interview this individual and ask them the following questions:
a. Do you see your race or ethnic origin as being a help or hindrance when it comes to your health? Why or why not?
b. What is your greatest health risk?
c. How could the United States improve the health care system to insure access for all?
d. Ask them one other questions you would like to ask. Be sure to include what that question is.
3. What to submit:
a. Write an essay form paper (minimum 250 words) sharing your results (to the questions above) and overall reactions about what you found from your interviewee
b. Be sure to include who you interviewed, when, where and why (you chose this person).
· Be sure your submission assignment is written and formatted per APA 6th Ed (See resource folder on D2L for guidelines)
· Cover page, header, page #
· Citations: in-text & reference page
· Reading assignments, book chapters etc.
· Submit your finalized homework report on eCollege (Homework Folder Tab) in the appropriate assignment link by the due date.
· Due Sunday by 11:59pm
Tell us What you Need