https://qualityhomeworkanswers.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/qqlogo.png 0 0 admin https://qualityhomeworkanswers.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/qqlogo.png admin2022-06-02 09:43:222022-06-02 09:43:22DB3
this assignment has 5 parts.
- Collaboration in a business environment is a best practice that leverages the collective knowledge of the team that is assembled. Peer evaluation and support, provided in the spirit of continuous improvement and organizational success, result in higher quality deliverables than what are generally possible by the efforts of an individual.
- Describe the process that you plan to use to conduct research, identify findings, and develop the Comprehensive Project that is due in Unit 5.
- Present a preliminary outline that indicates how you intend to organize the project deliverable.
- Please review the process and outlines of other students, providing an objective assessment and constructive feedback that will help strengthen the effectiveness of their efforts and the quality of their finished products.
- What are the essential elements of a Mission Statement?
- What is the purpose of a Key Operating Principle?
- What sort of additional material would best ensure success of the project? Why?
with 2 references due 5/7 6:00 pm
This is the objectives for unit 5
- Identify examples of good and bad business practices in the use of strategy design components (30%).
- Research and discuss some of the changes occurring in the way that organizations structure themselves and their work (30%).
- Develop plans to improve business operations (20%).
- Use effective communication techniques (20%).
Unit 5 deliverables
Your group’s paper should discuss the following (at a minimum):
- A complete strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis (including at least 5 factors from each category and full explanations of why each factor is important and why it was placed in the category) of the environment that exists within ToolsCorp and the environment that ToolsCorp is proposing
- An outline of the business plan to be developed for ToolsCorp’s strategic initiative
- A full mission statement containing the nine components and presented in a well written paragraph
- Key operating principles as you will apply them
- A preliminary market analysis
- The one-year, five-year, and ten-year strategic objectives of the strategic initiatives presented as one strategic proposal for each time frame (3 strategic proposals in all), complete with implementation plans, potential ramifications, and feedback mechanisms
- The additional material that your group considers necessary to support the case for going forward with ToolsCorp’s global strategic initiative (This is not optional, you must input additional material.)