Computer Science Homework Help. Practical Reference to help Enterprise Information Technology (IT) For your Cloud Computing Final Project, complete a case study to provide a practical reference to help enterprise Information Techno
Practical Reference to help Enterprise Information Technology (IT)For your Cloud Computing Final Project, complete a case study to provide a practical reference to help enterprise Information Technology (IT) and business decision-makers adopt cloud computing to solve business challenges. The case study provides a way to evaluate the market from the point of view of your organization to select a cloud architecture and an implementation approach through the use of house staff, cloud vendor(s), or both.
An organization is expected to have any or all of the Cloud Computing models, depending on its needs for speed of execution, available resources, data protection and security needs, and an array of other reasons. Based on your case study, choose the most efficient cloud service and deployment model for your organization. As the organization’s consultant, provide accurate guidance to decision-makers on the selection of cloud service and deployment models. Take into consideration the organization’s size, IT Infrastructure, and other needs.
Follow the Step-by-Step Cloud Computing Prescriptive Series to guarantee a successful cloud deployment from the perspective of the cloud service consumer.
1. For the first part, assemble your team of senior management, IT, business (sales and marketing), finance, legal, and the administrative areas of the organization that can address various aspects of adoption. Explain their role in the phases of your cloud adoption project. (atleast 2 pages in APA)
2. Elaborate on your business case and Enterprise Cloud Strategy. Develop an overarching cloud strategy in order to create the foundation for your project adoptions. Describe the elements of your strategic planning in your report. (atleast 2 pages in APA)
3. Select the type of cloud deployment model(s) you will use. Develop a deployment plan and describe the elements of your plan. (atleast 2 pages in APA)
4. Select the type of cloud service model(s) you will use. Describe the patterns of implementation of the project infrastructure. (atleast 2 pages in APA)
5. Select the most efficient method to design, develop and deploy a new cloud application. This can be a struggle, and in many cases there is no right answer. Base your direction on the needs and capabilities of your organization. Describe your method to develop and deploy the new cloud application. (atleast 2 pages in APA)
6. Review the policies and the service agreements of your cloud provider. Provide a summary of what your company needs to consider to adopt these policies. (atleast 2 pages in APA)
7. Security and privacy are two very critical areas of concern for would-be cloud adopters. Depending on the domain in which they work (various industries, government, education, etc.), these concerns may rank just above or below availability and performance concerns. Describe your plan to prevent overreaction and paralysis to the concerns of security and privacy in the organization. (atleast 2 pages in APA)
8. Integrate with existing enterprise services
9. Develop a proof-of-concept (POC) before moving to production
10. Manage the cloud environment