You are preparing for a challenging City Council meeting. You need to be able to give the other council members and mayor an accurate “city of affairs” to make sure significant cuts can be made in the appropriate areas, and other critical areas can continue to be funded. Using the Gaithersburg Police Department budget, analyze the financial plan to respond to the following questions in a 4–5 page paper:
1. Evaluate a financial plan of the Gaithersburg Police Department. Title this section Financial Plan.
2. Propose one issue for improvement for the budget of the Gaithersburg Police Department. Title this section Improvement.
3. Develop a budget proposal for the improvement issue. Title this section Budget Proposal.
. Justify your recommendations.
· Distinguish the similarities and differences between the federal, state, and local budget submission process. Title this section Federal, State, and Local Submission Process.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Include a short introduction (include background information of agency or program information) and use the questions as section headers.
· Please include at least four references; at least two references must be peer-reviewed.