Article Writing Homework Help. Your assignment is to prepare and submit a paper on effective assessment practices paper.
Your assignment is to prepare and submit a paper on effective assessment practices paper. 1. Assess student readiness for learning — Any information that the student needs is available to them in some way. Usually this material is part of the syllabus. It will include any pre-requisites for the course that are needed, the ways that are acceptable for the course to be completed (how to submit assignments etcetera) and the consequences of cheating or plagiarism.
2. Learning objectives, instructional and assessment activities are aligned — students will be informed in this section about the criteria that will be used to evaluate discussions, core concepts, grading and assignments as well as student projects. Due dates will be clear and each student will know what is expected.
3. Multiple assessment strategies — This section evaluates the different types of assessment that include things like reference lists of materials students can use, options for the assignments, tests and quizzes, papers or projects and any other type of assessment that the instructor feels is necessary for the course to be completed.
4. Regular feedback — students should receive feedback quickly from the instructor and the teacher should guide the student for improvement. Rubrics are important to allow all students to know what is expected, the grading scale is described and if necessary there are practice exercises.
5. Self-assessments and peer feedback — some instructors include self assessment practice assignments that they make available to students before tests. Others have specific questions, have peer review or students get to apply their work to rubrics.
1. Evaluation criteria — criteria should reflect instruction, the essence or key attributes of a skill or body of knowledge to be mastered and all criteria must be teachable (students must be able to improve).
1. DFN 12012 Assessment for Cardiovascular Respiratory Renal Block (Appendix A)– this rubric does not meet the criteria for a good rubric.