Article Writing Homework Help. Ethics Exercise The Ethics Resource Center recently conducted a study to explore the relationship between workplace ethics and social media. The report noted that active social networkers find themsel
The Ethics Resource Center recently conducted a study to explore the relationship between workplace ethics and social media. The report noted that active social networkers find themselves at higher risk for observing misconduct on the job. According to the findings:
- 72 percent of social networkers observed misconduct by others in the workplace during the previous 12 months (compared with 54 percent of other workers)
- 56 percent of social networkers experienced retaliation after reporting an incident (compared with 18 percent of other workers)
- 42 percent of social networkers felt pressure to compromise their own standards (compared with 11 percent of other workers)
Consider these findings in light of your own experiences in the workplace or college setting.
- Do these findings surprise you? Why or why not? How might you apply what you have learned about social media and social media marketing from this chapter to your own workplace ethics?
- Using concepts from this chapter, outline the major points of a social media policy for your college or employer.
This should be in MLA format. The book also has to be used as one of the references.
The book is titled:
Boone, L. & Kurtz, D. Contemporary Marketing, CTC Custom, 17th Edition, Cengage